Trust BAOBANG to source pet hyperbaric chamber for wound healing. The manufacturing company can supply hyperbaric treatment for wound care, used hyperbaric chambers, hyperbaric oxygen tent at good price.
People feel helpless in situations when their pets struggle with some health condition, that doesn't seem to be improving even after many treatments.
Fortunately, many veterinarians have recognized hyperbaric oxygen therapy to speedily heal acute and chronic conditions in pets. Still, many animal hospitals are not equipped to administer pets HBO treatment. The trend of HBOT is spreading and it is expected that it will reach a veterinary clinic near everyone in the future.
Conditions in veterinary medicine that can be treated with HBOT along with conventional therapies are as follows:
- Wound healing- large wounds can heal quickly, which would take months to heal
- Abscesses: penetration of oxygen and antibiotic into areas, which was earlier not possible
- Fractures - helped post fracture swelling, pain, and infection, together with fibroblast stimulation and healing
- Thermal Burns - improved healing, diminished infection, increased survival rates for burn victims
- Skin grafts and flaps: better healing of flaps and grafts without infection or excessive inflammation. Healing is promoted by neovascularization and decreased inflammation.
- Osteomyelitis: improved fibroblast function, antibiotic levels in bone and healing.
- Poisonings (carbon monoxide, cyanide etc.)- Oxygen rapidly replaces CO and other noxious gasses. A common use in human ER's.
- Hepatic, renal and bowel inflammation -occurrence of post-operative inflammation of bowel, post-bloat or post-obstruction and eliminates the chances of sepsis and decreases effusion
- Decreases reperfusion injury
- Pain management- improved oxygenation, decreased swelling and enhanced function of some pain medications.
- Post intervertebral disc herniation with "no deep pain" sensation- it helped patients who can not afford surgery or did not respond well to surgery.
- Pancreatitis associated with edema and hemorrhage- reduced pain, reduction in pain & pancreas swelling and improved healing.
- Abdominal sepsis associated with mixed bacterial infection: improved healing, reduced inflammation and improved entry of antibiotics to all areas of bowel and within peritoneal fluid.
- Brain and spinal cord edema and injury or compression and Degenerative myelopathy- Patients can return to consciousness with marked edema reduction.